Our Terms of Service agreement pertains to your rental of a lodging unit at the Aloha Suites Waikiki located at: 2569 Lemon Road. / Honolulu, HI 96815.
1. This is a NON-SMOKING building & grounds. This includes e-cigs (vapes), cigars, pipes, cigarettes, & Marijuana of any description.
2. PET POLICY - Pets are not permitted at this location without prior written consent from our office and a pet deposit will be required.
3. WALK-UP BUILDING – Please note there are no elevators located on our property.
4. REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT - A Refundable Damage/reservation deposit may be charged. Refer to your Booking Confirmation for the rates specific to the suite/room/unit you are booking. This must be received upon final payment. The deposit is not applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within 7 days of departure, provided the following provisions are met: a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in the trash chute or dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned. d. All keys, access cards/fobs are left in the unit. e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. f. No linens are lost or damaged. g. No early check-in or check-out. Unless arranged through our office in writing, and would depend on availability. Late check-outs or early check-ins cannot be guaranteed until the day of the check-outs or check-in.
5. PAYMENT - Payment in full is due 30 days prior to arrival. Unless otherwise noted in the payment arrangements through the property manager. If a payment schedule was made please refer to that.
6. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations must be emailed 30 days prior to check in date. If you email your cancellation 30 days before your check in date you will receive a full refund of your deposit. Cancellations within 30 days are subject to forfeiture of full deposit and any other monies you have paid for your dates that you have reserved. We will try to re-rent your dates reserved so that we can make a refund to you. However, if the dates are not re-rented, your monies paid will be forfeited.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests for this property are limited to the number of guests listed in the advertising. An additional charge of $10.00 per person per night for guests in addition over the maximum will be assessed.
8. MINIMUM STAY - This property requires a minimum two (2) night stay. Longer stays may be required during Holiday or Peak Season periods. If a rental is taken for less than the minimum two (2) nights the guest will be charged the minimum two (2) night stay rate as well as the cleaning fee per your booking confirmation, unless previous arrangements were made with our office in writing.
9. URBAN LOCATION – Aloha Waikiki Suites is located 2 mins walk to Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, a typical urban city environment, as such, you may experience the usual urban noise associated with any city, including but not limited to, emergency service vehicles, garbage collection vehicles and light traffic noise.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Beach towels are provided for your convenience.
11. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice prior to booking. Seasonal Rates also apply at different times throughout the year.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above-mentioned policies must be approved in writing, in advance.
14. PARKING – There is no guest parking located on the property. However, the following parking options are available: a. There is free street parking one block away, including three 'open' municipal parking lots. b. $1.50 / hour parking in the 'Zoo' parking lot at the top of the street (Lemon Road / Kapahulu Avenue) overnight and 24-hour parking allowed. c. Another option is the Waikiki Banyan public parking garage about two blocks away - 4 Hour Rate (8 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.): $10.00 / 24-Hour Rate (Daily): $20.00 / Weekly Rate (7-Days): $80.00 - You should have plenty of options for parking.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE – As with all travel, we highly recommend you purchase independent travel insurance.
17. HOUSE RULES & REGULATIONS: All guests must follow and abide by the property's house rules. There is a printed copy of the house rules in each suite.
18. GUEST MUST SHOW ID that matches the registered name on the reservation upon request at check-in. Only registered guests will be allowed entry to the room. The maximum number of guests are limited to the number shown in the advertising.